A House of Cards

Monday, November 22, 2010

a little more Christmas...

Hello!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  I had a pretty good one.  I got started on my Christmas shopping, and I got quite a few things on my list.  Hopefully the rest of my shopping will go just as easy.

I thought I would stop by today to share a couple more projects that I made for Ally Scraps.  I did a little gift wrap and tag set using Echo Park and some Maya Road products. 




If you are interested, you can find instructions on how to make these projects, a supply list, and a few more detailed photos here.  Don't forget to look around while you are there, because there is so much more to see at the Ally Scraps blog.  Be sure to check it out!   

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!  :)

6 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Super cute bag and box!

Sarah Mullanix said...

absolutely adorable, I just love the fun Christmas colors!! :)

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, how adorable. Love it all!!!

Zafran ali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Muffin said...

Adorable, love the bright colors! :)

Carole Beath said...

Roree, it's been way too long since I've made a visit. These projects are just wonderful. The bright and cheery colors make me smile.
Carole